Monday, March 28, 2005

My Weapon Collection




Okay... So I was bored during the holy week... So what did I do? I fiddled with my yoyos... And I checked my weapons collection.

I have always been fascinated by weapons, the silent ones, not the gun-types. As I was cleaning these guys, I realized why I never let anyone inside my room... It's kinda dangerous. I remembered how my then young cousin was able to open one of my folding knives and couldn't fold it back. Scared and wide-eyed, she opened one of the other knives and was trying to pry the knife wider to fold it back... That got to me... Anyway, here's my small collection, an assortment of doo-dads from years gone by. Seems my dad started me off on weapon collecting. He gave me my first nunchaku, my first arnis book and my first balisong. When he died, I asked my mom for his knives, now they're in my collection too. I coat most of the metal parts in vaseline to prevent rusting.

18 comments:

  1. Thanx. It just grew and grew... But I wish I could take photos as good as you, dude... ^_^ (oh well, back to practicing. *click* ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahuhuhu.... parang maduming uniform na lang pala ako ng batang enrolled sa grade school na gumulong-gulong sa soccer field na linalabhan ng nanay nya ng tide o di kaya'y breeze... Ahuhuhuh... Ansaklap naman n life... Ahuhuhu....

    Tenks nga pala... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm... isang order po ng ethnic bow plus 20 arrows, 1 katana, 2 bokken, 11 shuriken, at isang sai...

    ay! indi... mali pala tong napuntahan ko... di pala to suicide store.... churichurichuri

    hehe^_^...

    fabulous collection... i hope i could have those... so i could fulfill my evil plans... mweheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ngurk! O_o;; 'Kaw talaga...

    I've gotten the weirdest reactions to this album since I posted it. One of my friends even said... "Kuya, pakigamit nga sa akin yung mga knife mo pag nagkita tayo sa susunod. "... I mean... WHAT THE!!?!?! C'mon, it's only a weapons collection. Like I told him, i don;t plan on taking any item of the collection out of my room much less use it on anyone...

    Hmmm... suicide store... how the hell can one commit suicide using a tonfa or a nunchaku? O_o;;

    Mwehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe... i would enjoy watching it very much, if someone really intends to haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. grabe ka kuya nikki. ang dami mo palang mga weapons.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe. kaya talaga wala akong pinapapasok sa room ko. O_O;;

    teka... 2 years ko na pinost ito, a. O_o;;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kakatakot O_o Kuya Igs + Weapons = Instant Charles Bronson hehehe.

    Anong blade yung nasa pinakababa kuya Igs? Parang galing sa western RPG games, astig :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe. Charles Bronson? naman...

    Ewan kung saan ibinase yan. Binili lang ng officemate ko kasi alam nya nagkokolekta ako ng knives. :D parang pang-action-fantasy nga, e. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. yikes!! kakatakot pala kayo sir igor, pamalo nyo kaya ung nunchaku sa mga pasaway mong students sa 160 ngayon. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marunong ka rin pala mag Sai! Apir!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ay, bad trip yan. Malakas ang loob ko minsan and I tried it. It balled me, kya naka-display n lang ngayon. O_o;; Never used it again. Ahehehe.

    ReplyDelete