Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Evangelion Sunset Christmas

Got "sunset" tagged by Nap. So here they are. Problem was that I had to be in Ortigas. When you're in an urban jungle the sunset is so hard to spot, unless your building is high and the window of your room is facing the right way. So these are more of "dusk" rather than "sunset". The sun was already at the back of SM Megamall, wasn't able to catch it. (Sa susunod pusa na lang, mas madami ako pusa kesa nature. O_o;; Hmmm... Makagawa nga nun. :D)






Generated by Flickr Album Maker


I guess I have to pass it on. So I'm tagging Iya, Marj, Jen, Arnold and Juned (though I guess the last two guys have already done this before). O_o;;

So what else have I been doing with my Canon 400D? I'm having an Evangelion Christmas: Rei Version. I took pics of an old figurine John and Abie gave me many Christmases ago.

  
 
  

Generated by Flickr Album Maker

4 comments: