Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's HERE! (OTRFK)

It has been a good weekend for me. This morning LBC had a package for me.


After years of looking for a copy, I finally found and got one.


It's "Only the Ring Finger Knows" (OTRFK),  one of my first overseas lettering jobs way back in 2004-05. I never did get a copy of my own. I once scoured the local bookstores yet I was always been beaten to the stocks by other people also looking for the title. Never had any luck.


Not anymore.


Thanks to Ms. Jo and Ms. Rizza (ironic names, ano?) of Eiwa's Manga Store here in Multiply, I finally have one for my portfolio. Do pay them a visit for your manga fix. I highly recommend them.

:D

10 comments:

  1. I have a number of those floating out there. Some uncredited too.

    One lesson learned re online transactions: wala na pala cardless deposit ang BPI. :( Buti pa ang Citibank meron pa rin.

    And thank God for Gcash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ambilis, next day delivery since Manila lang. Akala ko sa Mon or Tues pa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice spongebob sheets kuya igs!! :)
    and congrats on getting your long awaited package :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe.
    OO nga ano, Spongebob pala sheets ko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe Spongebob...napaghahalata ah? :D

    ang galing galing naman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah! Gusto kong basahin yan, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nako nako. yaoi o, yaoi.. napag-aalaman talaga si sir igor.. :))

    lol. joke lang. xD
    isa to sa mga gusto kong titles~
    nakakakiliiiig~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. aWWWW!!!!!! mmmmm ganda naman!!!!!


    ReplyDelete