Saturday, July 7, 2007

Anj's Despedida

I found my way to Recipe and Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, both in TriNoma Mall, QC, last Friday. July 6, 2007.
 
The kuyukots barkada had a simple dinner / coffee despedida for our college friend Anj. She's leaving at the end of the month with her kids to join her husband Sirwin in New Zealand. (And so doth further depleting the ranks of the kuyukots in the Philippines). The remaining brave souls left in the Philippines are me, Elvie Lapuz, Rolly Cua, Petite Geronimo and family, and Enteng Tenefrancia with Luchi.
 

 

 

 

Generated by Flickr Album Maker

6 comments:

  1. asan na yung sleepy pig ko? hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey!! akin po yun? or nibigay nyo na sa kanya? :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. sa yu yun. txt mo sya muna, bka inuwi nya. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe thanks po!!!
    yey! kelangan ko na talaga pumunta ng college! haha. may number po kayo ni ate shelly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's both sad and exciting. Sad because I'm leaving you guys, but all the memories are in my heart. My years in ILS couldn't be complete and as exciting without all of you. Even the years after college was glad and fun because of you guys. Friends really are blessings from God.
    I'm also excited because We'll be complete as a family. I really miss my husband so much and I'm looking forward to God's leading to us as a family in a different land, a land flowing with milk, milk and more milk... Honestly I don't know what to expect, except God's hand moving in our family. Thank you for friends like you guys. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete