Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Simple Fire Jam

This post just aggregates my vids and the vids of Carina on the simple fire jam at the UP CHK, July 20, 2007 with Christian, JR, Jeho and Carina. (some more to be added later according to Carina)

We used to meet for poi practice Saturday mornings. But since work and studies got in our way, we moved the time to Friday nights. Last Friday, I got a text msg from JR on my cell phone before the meet. It read "BRING YOUR FIRE TOYS." So, being a good boy that I am (or good gorilla), I brought my fire poi... And my firechucks.

It was so nice being able to see JR spin fire. Mr Suave kasi yun sa fire poi. Hehehe. UP CHK is the College of Human Kinetics, where all the athletic people are. We were spinning fire near the weights room and JR's friends Jeho and Christian joined us and spun fire in between sets. It was also Carina's Baptism of Fire: her First Burn.

Igor fire breathing and firechucking (vid by Carina)


Igor Fire Breathing (vid by Carina)


JR's Fire Poi (vid by Carina)


Christian's Fire Poi (vid by Carina)


Carina's First Burn


Jeho's Fire Poi

2 comments:

  1. yebba! car! i'm sooo proud yet so scared! hehe i believe now that you can do anything...bring them on! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... Tagal naming kinukumbinsi ni JR, nainggit tuloy. Ayun... APOY! :D

    ReplyDelete