Monday, March 10, 2008

Colonel Pepper's Pizza & More

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Restaurants
Cuisine: Pizza
Location:57 Pasig Blvd corner Rosemarie Lane, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City (landmark: opposite the Seaoil Gas Station)
Got a craving for pizza, pasta and salad? Drop by COLONEL PEPPER'S, 57 Pasig Blvd corner Rosemarie Lane, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City (landmark: opposite the Seaoil Gas Station).

I tell you, they've got great food! I especially dig their pizzas! My dashing cuzin, Jojo Mea, runs the place :-)

They deliver! Trunkline is 5711570. They are open from 10am to 2:30am daily.

============
The above was from my sis.
My addendum...
HOT! There's a reason it's called "Colonel Pepper's" :D
I love it.

3 comments:

  1. astig ma-try nga...

    sir baka meron kayo dyan menu nila or yung specialty para alam ko kung ano oorderin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir, 571 ang simula ng fone number? hindi ba 671? kasi pasig yan di ba?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup. pasig. chk ko, yun bnigay insan ko, e. :D

    ReplyDelete