Wednesday, July 23, 2008

20/20

Got this from Jean, Jen and Dan

The Rule:
List 20 things you want to say to certain people.
Don't say who they are.
Let's start

1. Sorry I haven't called. Rain check muna. Life's been hell. I know I said June, hehehe, mag-Au-August na. One of these days. Coffee's still on me.

2. I didn't expect it to happen. Really. It just hit me like a bus thundering down the road at 4 o'clock in the morning (cliche-ish, I know). There was no stopping it.

3. I hate you. Nahuli mo ako. Was that a smirk or a knowing smile? I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. You make me feel so guilty. Tao lang ako.

4. Thesis mo? (Oh, this one is going to be soooo much fun...)

5. Walang patutunguhan ito, maitigil na nga. Hindi ko ipagpipilitan kung talagang wala. Libre namang mangarap, di ba?

6. Dude, you were my best friend in the whole world. It pains me to see you look like that, deteriorating, nowadays. Try to smile.

7. I hope you're happy. I've always wished the best for you. Thank you for sharing you life with me. But if that person makes you cry, all hell will break loose. And it will come from me. And so far, the unstoppable force that is the gorilla has not encountered an immovable object to match it. And when that happens, you probably will not agree with me, but I hope you'll understand.

8. We've had our run, and a good one at that. Didn't matter if it was short. Like what you said, the important thing to remember was that the love was real. It may be gone now but it was real. I feel the same way too. I wish you all the luck in the world.

9. Masyado kang maingay.

10. I'm intimidated by what you know. But I'll keep on rockin' no matter what. And I know you'll do the same. :D

11. If you hadn't annoyed me at certain points in time, things could have been very much different. Probably much different. Probably very much different for the both of us. Well... We tread the paths we both have chosen. I wish you only the best in life... As well as all the happiness in the world.

12. Kakaonti na nga lang tayo e magkakaganyan ka pa. Ingatan mo ang sarili mo.

13. I don't know why a lot of people harbored assumptions. I really can't understand it. O_o;; Was it because we shared a passion for the same things? Sandamukal na damage control ang kinailangan kong gawin dahil dun. I think a lot of people are disappointed in one way or another. Hey, this one is on number 13. Bad omen din yun. Not meant to be talaga siguro.

14. I'm tired. I really have to stop, move on and be on my own. Live my own life which I have put on hold for the past 14 years. It doesn't mean I love you less, it's just that I haven't been given the opportunity to be able to love and be myself since then.

15. Of all the people who could have replied.. It had to be you. I wasn't prepared for that. I am part happy and at the same time part sad. It's still stuck in my head. Maybe I should have just blurted it out and not let this drag on this long. But... My hands are tied...

16. I only wish things were a whole lot different. A different place. A different time.

17. I bumped into a common friend of ours a few months back. What she told me I half expected. But I was still half shocked to say the least. Let it go already. Make peace. I have.

18. Thank you for making me your dreamcatcher. I really miss seeing you, interpreting your dreams for you, and watching you dance. I've done that for a lot of my friends since college, and quite recently you're the only one I've interpreted dreams for. Been thinking that there's no more reason for me to visit you there. Let's just leave it at that. Here's to your dreams. And I hope they do come true.

19. In the short time that I've known you, I've been privy to two sides. I really thought it would have ended differently for the two of you.

20. Do IM, blogging, social networking  and microblogging count as QTT? I'll cherish those forever. :D

40 comments:

  1. bwahahaha! :D (pa-kornihan ba?) Yan yata nagagawa ng overloaded sa peyups. Naluluto ang utak. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gusto ko rin tong sabihin sa maraming tao. Haha. Pero tatanggalin ko muna yung "I hate you". Haha ulit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, pwede din namang "I hate you" na mild, as in conversational na I hate you at hindi confrontational na I hate you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parekoy!! Parang alam ko na 'to. hahaha peace pare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'di ko maimagine si gian na magsabi nyan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo kc harsh na ihateyou tlg ang bagay sa kanya. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ung i hate you na pa-sweet! ahaha, awww!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yown na yun. :D (w/ matching pout... cge nga pagawa nyo kay gian.) :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahaha, ciang tunay...alang ka-effort2 ky gian!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nga pala, pinagkakitaan ko na yang pagiging cheesy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tawa na lang ako. Hahahaha. Di ko rin ma-imagine yung sarili ko na magsabi at gumawa ng ganun, pero anong malay natin, di ba?

    ReplyDelete
  12. showbiz central...connected ba sa isa sa mga ito ang stop chasing rainbow status nyo? hhehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha! manghuhula ako pag nagkita tayo :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. madaming tinamaan dun sa # 4 hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. *Punches* back.
    Ay mali, hug pala yun. :D
    Soweee. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why does everyone remember that? Grabe, pati yung non-commentable post dito sa multiply na "gotta... learn to stop..." e yun pa most viewed. O_o;;

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dare? :D
    Spill-an yan...
    Lasingin nyo muna ako. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. All encompassing ba? Hehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Andami nyo yatang chicks sir ah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chicks and cats...
    Ay, mali...

    Puro chicks lang pala... O_o;;

    ReplyDelete
  21. "9. Masyado kang maingay."

    si charm ito. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  22. "16. I only wish things were a whole lot different. A different place. A different time. "

    lalala~ relate na lang :<

    ReplyDelete
  23. shhhh manahimik ka. hahaha! antahimik ko kaya! parang angel!

    0:-) <---ayan oh! ANGEL!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahaha! Ako rin ito.. SORRY na, insensitive lang minsan, :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. most viewed kse kating kati lahat mag comment! pero sir, napakalalim ng pinaghugutan mo dito sa 20 statements na ito. :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. see sir? si harriet na yan ha! pinost nyo kase eh, ayan. sabi na sa inyo eh. di makakaligtas sa mga mapanuring mata ng hardbound ito, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Si jen nga hindi nakatiis... sa guestbook ko nagcomment. Bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  28. nahihirapan akong tumingin ng bagong comments dahil sa bagong feature na to. *punch* haha

    ReplyDelete
  29. e di yung chronological gamitin mo. :D ako yun ginagamit ko kasi nakakahilo yung threaded.

    ReplyDelete
  30. e di yung chronological gamitin mo. :D ako yun ginagamit ko kasi nakakahilo yung threaded.

    ReplyDelete