Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Bongos

I was groggy when my nephew Enzo greeted me this morning as I came out of my room. "Tito Ninong," he said in a meek voice, "I'm sorry I drew on your drums." I thought it was nothing so I sent him off with an "It's okay." I mean, I disposed of my drum set YEARS back. And the only percussions in the house were my cajon and his little toy drum set. I assumed he drew on his little toy drums.

Mid-morning, my mom was asking me about my drums.
"What drums?" I asked.
"The drums that Enzo drew on," she said.
"But I don't have drums any more."
"Yes you do," my mom corrected me. "Check your bongos."

MY BONGOS!!! I completely forgot about them!!! Anyway, look at the pics. If I ever do percussions onstage again the audience will be treated to two child-drawn smiley faces between my knees.

I was too amused to get angry anymore. Hehehe.

5 comments:

  1. Soooowee tito ninong! Eh may nahawakang permanent marker eh, alam mo naman si Enzo, artist!! Tuwang-tuwa sya na hindi ka nagalit. Di nya alam nagkanriringgan ka lang hehehe. O, okay namaneh---smiling faces naman dinrowing nya. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeeeeee ang cute ng drowing hahahaha!
    at infairness di nagalit si TiNong :)

    ReplyDelete