Thursday, August 17, 2006

Stuffy...

Just some of the things I'm looking at right now... Most are greek... Open Source stuff, 2.0 stuff, the others are just plain stuff. O_o;;

Like these ones... Found these in my fone... Damn they're old....

My sister has always been lucky in raffles. Read her post about it in her blog... But in a nutshell, she has actually won a walkman, an electric fan, a washing machine, and even a car... Sheesh... All I've ever won were a ricecooker and a Panasonic celfone... O_o;; Anyway, she won a celfone strap and watch just by scratching off those silver raffle tickets when we bought 7-11 Slurpees, this was when Superman Returns just came out.



(Yup, the pic, it's a month old... I just seem to click and forget nowadays.)

And this one's my fave... and for Kenneth (aka Vince Valvolene, tafka Ryan Rev - Ex)... It's the P3's favorite opening act...



Saver, the Wonder Dog! Saw him on tv and just had to take a shot.

Also, here are stuff I'm currently looking at...

Jahia <- A Java Content Management System.. Am looking at using this for gokitomo, or some place else...
eyeOS <- An Open Source Web Desktop Environment, commonly known as Web Operating System or Web Office. I just lurv this. Hehehe, all you need is a net connection, no need for MS Word, et al. Nice if you're always on the move.
DeVeDe<- A program to create video DVDs and CDs (VCD, sVCD or CVD), suitable for home players, from any number of video files, in any number of the formats... If only I could figure out how to use it... O_o;;
Emdros - The database engine for analyzed or annotated text. I know I have some use for this... but maybe not now...
Griffith <- A movie collection manager application. Hmmm....
Zolow <- A digital bulletin board. Web 2.0, Ajax stuff... or something like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment