Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bookfair 2007

Post long overdue. Been under the weather lately and work had piled up.

I went to the bookfair with my mom on the first day. We broke tradition this year since my sister and brother-in-law couldn't join us. We usually go as a group.

Year after year we scout for different kinds of books, materials for selection for San Beda College (where my mom and brother-in-law teach), College of the Holy Spirit (where my sister and brother-in-law teach) and UP (where I teach) included. As for the family library collection, the books are usually humor (Pugad Baboy and Baby Blues) and theater arts. For me it's martial arts, web, tech, comics and other weird stuff.

This year we've added baby books for my pamangkins / inaanaks to the mix. This year too we chanced upon Mrs. Girlie TuaƱo's Kraftech booth. Her family had a lot of wooden educational materials for pre-school and school-age kids. We bought a tactile cloth book for Enzo.

We also plan to purchase some more materials for the upcoming tutorial / playschool which we have on the drawing board.
  

Bookfair 2007

  

Generated by Flickr Album Maker


No comments:

Post a Comment