Thursday, November 1, 2007

Abbie and Jean's Visit 2007

Next day... Ocotober 18, 2007.

Abbie and Jean are in town! Tan-tana-nan!

They went to work in Dubai last year, they returned to the country for a brief visit, leaving Harriet to man the fort. Abbie's a librarian while Jean's an Archivist.

We had a sumptuous meal courtesy of the duo at Krocodile Grille. Dessert at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf was courtesy of Harriet.

I've been bragging to Carina that I've managed to lose 10 pounds since the start of the semester. Yup, it's true. I started at 186 lbs. last June, beginning of October I was down to 176 lbs. But with all this eating (note the abundance of desserts) I think I've gotten back in a week all the weight I lost in 5 months.
    

Abbie and Jean's visit
Krocodile Grille and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Trinoma
October 18, 2007

 

Generated by Flickr Album Maker

3 comments:

  1. hay, ang happy nito! miss ko na agad ang dalawang bading! sa uulitin! thanks again jean, abbie and har! :P mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay ang happy nito! dami food! miss ko na agad ang dalawang bading! harriet, thanks sa kape ha! kahit wala ka, naramdaman namin ang presence mo. hehehe :P ingat! sir, thanks for posting these pics! :P

    ReplyDelete