Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Name According to Almighty Google

My life according to Google, got it from Dan, Jen and Marj.

Instructions

Type in the following and choose the choice (which appears first and makes sense, but doesn't necessarily have a connection with you - well, except your name's in it) from the list provided by Google.

Type in the Google search box  "(your name) xxx" where xxx equals:
  1. needs
  2. looks
  3. loves
  4. says
  5. does
  6. hates
  7. goes
  8. is
  9. wishes
  10. wants

Almighty google gave me...
  1. Motivation? Igor needs motivation? Read up!

    hmmm...

  2. Igor looks very unusual, as he’s dressed up in a very sharp suit, but he looks like an emotional train wreck.

    hmmm... (again..)

  3. Igor loves kitties
    Igor loves to be held and to cuddle like the sweet teddy bear he resembles.

    hmmm... I do belong to a band called bipolarbears...

  4. "...I am a man with the belief that things happen for a reason," Igor says coolly, in an dialect that you can barley understand...

    Rock on!

  5. At the present time Igor does not run under Linux.

    Really? My laptop runs Linpus...

  6. Igor hates the new iPhone. He really does.
    Igor hates to throw anything away.

    I don't think the first is true since I have no basis. The second one is true, I'm a packrat.

  7. A Severe Case of Cannes Envy and Igor Goes to the Movies

    Yeah! :D

  8. Prince Igor (Russian: Князь Игорь, Knyaz' Igor) is an opera by Alexander Borodin, written in four acts with a prologue.
    "Igor" is an animated comedy that brings a new twist to the classic monster genre.

    I knew these would make an appearance...

  9. Igor Wishes Strong Health and Love to All His Fans in the New Year ...

    True... Health and love to you all. :D

  10. IGOR wants to do his own bidding...

    W00t!!! True!

Note: My life according to Google sucks... Results were weird. A least I found out there's a software named Igor, a youtube vid with Igor something Lucas, some posts about MMA great Igor Vovchanchyn, Prince Igor the opera, and A LOT about IGOR the movie.

3 comments: