Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pasta

I have good teeth.

Yup, was texting Jen and she said "WEH!". Inggit daw. Has been 35 years and no problems. No cavities, no drilling, no pulling, no chipping, no braces. Should have gotten braces for the lower tooth that overlapped another one but didn't. "Lalaki ka naman,"  they said when I was young. So no braces.

So there, 35 years without problems. Until I hit 36.

Neglected my teeth the past year, wasn't able to go to the dentist for cleaning. Ayun, madumi na sya when I had it cleaned yesterday by Dr. Tarriela at BF Phase 3. Calcar buildup, nicotine and coffee stains, etc. And now I have cavities starting.

I've always hated going to dentists. Parati akong pinapagalitan dahil sa lifestyle ko. Dr. Tarriela was different. I think she had a hard time with my teeth, but she was understanding. Sayang nga daw, after 35 years ngayon pa lang nagsisimula ang sira.

Two years ago, I had a hole starting on my front tooth. It was the size of a pin prick, too small to do anything about it. Now it's about the size of a pencil point. No other choice but to fill 'er up else the hole got bigger. Ngayon lang ko naka-relate sa sakit ng nagpapaayos ng ngipin, never had a drill touch the insides of my teeth. Ganun pala kasakit yun. Araguy~... Seems with my lifestyle (smoking, firebreathing, fire poi and all) I will have to go to the dentist twice as much as normal people with the nicotine and tar buildup. So that makes it every 3 months instead of every 6 months visits. I tend to brush my teeth too vigorously, I mow down toothbrushes a whole lot faster.. Good. I chew ice... Bad... Doc thought I opened beer bottles with my teeth because of the trauma, ice lang daw pala.

Slept through the whole night because of the pain of cleaning and drilling.
But now I can smile again. Hehehehe. The hole's been plugged up.

9 comments:

  1. masama sa teeth 'to? HALA! 0_o"

    aba! baket walang sinasabi dentist namin? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. trauma daw ngipin ko. chronic kasi akong ice chewer, parang ice crusher ngipin ko. ayun, nauupod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gano ba kalalaking ice ang nichchew mo? =P

    everyday pa naman, tuwing uuwi ako, diretso freezer lagi. dahil masarap magchew ng ice. haha! wala pa naman naging problema dentist namin sa ngipin ko.. =D i go there once a year naman..

    ReplyDelete
  4. mas appropriate ata na tawaging ice grinder ako. parang teeth grinding pero may ice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. akk...akala ko nagluto kayo ng pasta ...:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. akala ko, ako lang ang na-mali.:D iniisip ko din spaghetti.:) siguro dapat Pastá, as in may tilde yung a no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Akala ko you cooked something wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir hindi nyo na kailangan ng ice crusher para gumawa ng halo halo haha.:)) pero bilib din ako sa inyo sir ah, 35 yrs na walang dental problems. talo nyo pa ang mga dentists mismo haha.:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mwehehe, sorry for the confusion... O_o;;

    Ayoko nga ng may kuwit / tilde. :D

    (Pero ansakit ng gums ko ngayon... Huhuhuhu... Hindi na ako magpapatagal ng ganun na di nagpapalinis... Huhuhuhu...)

    ReplyDelete