Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dream #1

Been a long time since I've dreamt. Been years since I've remembered a dream. Been years since I've interpreted someone else's dreams (like those of Ayn and Zsams). Been years since I've interpreted my own dream. I've had my own share of interpreting flying, falling, cars, mice, snakes, rats, hamsters, gerbils, taxis, planes, etc. etc. Usually they're just symbolisms of current situations, precognitive / premonatory / future happening, or just plain wishful thinking. Doesn't really make sense if you don't know the person that well, though.

So I just woke up from sleeping-in the whole morning and I had this weird dream. That probably makes this entry number one of my dream journal...

Cy was in our driveway in horrid hiphop attire, baggy pants, hoodie and baseball cap covering his face. He was acting all gangstah so I decided to take pics of him, too bad I only had my SE k770i. So he posed... Gangstah style... And I set the phonecam on burst-mode.

Four shots, each shot a different pose. But after the first pic, some people started to make jump-poses behind Cy. Though they were blurred, I could make out who they were.  

pic 1: no one
pic 2: Jen
pic 3: Jen and Karen
pic 4: Jen, Karen and Charm


Disturbing since dreaming of someone jumping is supposedly bad, it means hardships and disappointments. Although it's comforting since it doesn't say if it's hardships and disappointments for the one dreaming OR for the ones jumping in the dream. (Good thing I didn't dream of me jumping, that's another story.) So either I'm definitely screwed or Jen, Karen and Charm are in for one helluva ride this 2009. Either that o nag-hiphop na talaga si Cy sa Laguna.

PS: Found out that me taking the photograph means I'm in for a long journey. Hmmm... Or this whole episode is just the creative side of my brain on hyper mode. O_o;;

6 comments: