Saturday, January 31, 2009

SPAM! Hoax!

Should I run and get my checkbook now?
O_o;;




From Prince Camara and Junior Sister

Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire West Africa
Refugee Camp Rue 14/19 Ab 003

Dearest One,

Greetings to you in advance. How are you, your work and family? I hope all
is well. Please i am delighted to write to you.I am sorry if this mail may
come to you as a surprise, i just felt like empting myself to you, to confide
in you,i got your email contacts here in asylum camp where we currently reside for refuge On my going through a magazine, i decided to contact you with fait for this help.

My name is Prince Camara, 20yrs old from Sierra Leone, we are the only
children of late Mr and Mrs Victor Camara. My father was a very wealthy Gold
Merchant in Sierra Leone here in west africa my father died as a result that
he was poisoned by his business associates while my mother died when i and my
sister was little and my father took us so special because we are his only
children.

The death of our father has now made us an orphan and thereby exposing me and
my sister to danger. Before the unfortunate death, my late father had in his
personal account with a bank here the sum of $9.5m. As a result of the present
insecurity of lives and property in this country, I wish request that you
assist us use your account in your country to transfer the balance of my
father's account.

Again to assist us with a letter of invitation that will make us get a visa to
your country for residence inorder for us to continue our education and to
invest the money in a viable business venture that will be under you. I am
willing to give you 20% while 5% has been earmarked for expenses.

If this is acceptable to you, send me a mail through my regular e-mail account
so that we can discuss further on this matter.

Sincere Regards
Prince Camara and Sister.Tel: +22 507 329 463.
___________________________________________________
http://www.stade.fr le mail gratuit à vie !

 

3 comments:

  1. sounds legit..
    you are such a lucky guy sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigod, omigod omigod!
    I wonder if the sister's hot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me when you decide to go through with it, makikihati ako

    ReplyDelete