Friday, May 15, 2009

Doh!

So my nephew Enzo barged into my room at 11pm (yup, he has his tito ninong's bad sleeping habits too) and hands me his Power Rangers Operation Overdrive Megazord. He says something like "Tito Ninong, turn it into a truck."

So I had to turn it from this....



To this...


Yes, nahirapan si Tito Ninong.

I thought it would take me just a minute. I was wrong. My line of thinking was: "Heck, I was able to transform a Voltes 5 from 5 vehicles to one robot when I was young, this will be easy."

It took me 10 minutes. The lack of instructions really did me in.

Quite humbling.

Anyway, he was grateful yet promptly started deconstructing it the second I gave it back.

11 comments:

  1. Nakakainggit yung pamangkin nyo sir... T___T

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir bago na po kasi mga laruan ngayon eh, napagiwanan na kayo ng panahon haha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tito Ninong is a ROckstar!
    hmmm, But wala akong cool tito/ninong? (thinking)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha' this definitely gave me a nice laugh' hahaha'

    parang napicture ko yung mukha ni tito/ninong' hahaha'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm! Gusto mo lang sabihin 10 minutes lang nagawa mo na! Ako kaya baka 1 hour na hindi pa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tito Ninong, hinahanap ka nya nung naka-check in kami sa Bellvue. Sino daw magtratransform ng Megazoid sa Megatruck? Syempre pinahirapan nya ko. Kinulili tenga ko hanggang naitransform ko. Na-challenge ang IQ ko!

    ReplyDelete