Friday, April 25, 2008

Palawan PAARL Fellowship Night




Did some poi and fire-breathing, have to get the vid from Des. Lotsa games. Bunny and Ion of UP Main Lib, Tin and I got "drafted" for the Limbo Rock. I paired up with SLIS alumna Vivian Soriente of DLSU. She was my student in one of my MLS IT subjects many years back during my first teaching stint. For some unknown reason we were flexible enough to tie another pair for the win. O_o;; The years haven't been kind on our spines. Our backs still hurt.

7 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! ayoko na ulit mag-limbo rock! chinese garter nalang..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuya ikaw ba yan? Paano naman lumambot ang katawan mo ha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dunno.

    Sa sobrang ayaw magpatalo siguro...

    Ayun...

    Pinilit kahit masakit sa likod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tnx to Des for the piktyur taking nga pala. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kung chinese garter e obviously hindi ako sasali. :D

    ReplyDelete